Tuesday, July 26, 2016

And the lucky winner is ....

So I just noticed that my blog has been viewed over 6000 times!!! I was hoping to get on RIGHT when it hit 6000 but I got here at 6004! 
I want to thank my viewers for looking in on me and reading my rambles and being patient with me and interested in me ... Bless your hearts! So if you are here ... Please leave a comment and in a few days I will give each comment a number and randomly draw and someone will win something special from ME!!! 
I promise to blog more, try to make this place a bit more interesting  ... Let me know what YOU would like to know more of! 
Thanks! 
T


9 comments:

  1. You are an amazing lady! So proud to call you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto girl! Much love! 💕❤️💕

      Delete
  2. I can't even say how thankful I am that I have you as a friend. Your a truly amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your rambles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know that you came into our lives for so many reasons!!!! Inspirational is the first of many words that I can use to describe you. Love Chris, Ally and Steven

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the lucky winner is ..... ALL OF YOU! Thanks for showing some love!

    ReplyDelete